Jason The Greek Demo V1.3 PC
|File Size||20.11 MB|
|Create Date||December 27, 2015|
|Hope you'll download and play!|
Once upon a time in faraway Ancient Greece lived a man. No – a Lion Man– a near Demi-God who went by the name… of Jason. Denied his kingdom by the mad King Pelias, he and his mighty crew will sail the seven seas in search of the Golden Fleece aboard the legendary vessel – The Argo.
Here is the demo of the game so many kickstarted so long ago...
Click below to download the PC demo.
If possible, make sure future releases have the Graphics quality set to ‘Fantastic’ instead of the terrible ‘Fastest’.
If you play the game using the pre-defined setting ‘Fastest’ the game looks absolutely terrible graphic-quality-wise.
* I was glad to see there are plenty extra animations (for example when Jason’s trying to take something that is hard to take, or when he’s combining items)
* very nice cut-scenes
* the dialogs are accompanied with gorgeous hi-res pixel portraits
* some soundfx where present, hope (and I guess that will be the case) there will be more
* verb coin system fails sometimes
Sometimes, when the verb coin options are shown after you click on an object, it’s very hard to reach these options in time before they fade away. You have to move the mouse really fast. In the first room, it’s most noticeable with the crab.
It takes me usually 3 times to select a verb coin option…
Maybe place the verb coin options closer to the mouse pointers x and y coordinates?
* I would love to see right-click directly for regular looking at an object/hotspot, and only use the verb coin options for all other actions.
I’m one of the early backers and have seen this project moving along and being changed several times graphic wise, engine wise, etc.
Yet I’ve to admit I do like this lo-res version.
I truly still hope this game once will see a final release, Kris.
Jason does deserve it 🙂
Well, wish you and the team all the luck.